The Neil Martin Group Ltd is at the forefront with the latest technology in plant and equipment
The Neil Martin Group Ltd has invested in a fleet of new CAT Machinery ranging from 1 ton to 24 ton excavators and 16 ton to 18 ton PAT blade dozers including precision Lazer/GPS levelling equipment.
This is to ensure our fleet is not only technologically advanced but most importantly at the forefront of reliability and cost effectiveness for our clients.
The fleet also contains 18 ton self propelled vibratory rollers, specialised tracked skid steer loader including fork and power rake attachments, lighting generators and fuel bowsers. All company vehicles and equipment are regularly serviced by our workshop group (Fleet Services NW Ltd) and by CAT Finnings, they keep the fleet in good working order thus keeping emissions to a minimum and reducing our carbon footprint.
Our vastly experienced and qualified staff will advise and direct clients as to which type of plant is the most time efficient and cost effective to carry out the works required.
Short and Long term hires are available – Please contact us for a quotation.
- CAT D6N LGP Dozer – GPS/Lazer Levelling equipment available
- CAT D6M LGP Dozer – GPS/Lazer Levelling equipment available
- CAT 320 BL
- CAT 314
- CAT 312c
- CAT 308
- CAT 301.6
- CAT 432e Backhoe Loader
Tracked Skid Steer
- CAT 279c Compact Loader – attachments forks/4 in 1 bucket/ CAT Power Rake
- CAT Telehandler TH14
- CAT CS54 Vibratory Compactor
- CAT CB24 Vibratory Compactor
Forward Tipping Dumpers
- Thwaites 6 Ton Dumper
- TH90 Lighting Towers
- Diesel Bowsers
- We carry breakers to fit all of our excavators
- We carry a full range of buckets for all of our excavators
- Road Planer